- Working Location: Ho Chi Minh, Binh Thanh District
- Number of vacancies: 10
- Salary: Upto $3000
- Level: Senior, Middle, Junior
- Roles: Backend
Job Overview And Responsibility
As a Backend Developer, you will be involved in the planning, development, and maintenance of the web & mobile app supporting our products and services in the entertainment industry for massive traffic of users in the APAC market.
- Developing the backend structure, server, persistency, communication, logic, or new features and integrating them with the frontend for our products on multiple platforms (Web, Mobile, PWA).
- Ensure server software scalable to support a high number of concurrent users and improve security-relevant components.
- Constantly profile and optimize the server architecture, code, data structure, bandwidth, and memory and CPU usage.
- Writing and maintaining fast code, detailed technical design, and software documentation.
- Working closely with the team on new ideas/ features and implementing them.
- Stay current on the latest techniques and technologies of online programming including dead reckoning interpolation methodologies, latency robustness, etc.
- MacBook Pro and additional working-support devices are provided on demand.
- Excellent and competitive salary package.
- 13th-month salary with good long-term and performance bonus.
- Review performance and salary every release milestone.
- Friendly working environment, no office politics.
- Free snack breaks and drinks, birthday celebration policy.
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies and work on new technology.
- Experience the true start-up spirit of a fast growing and well funded studio.
Must-Have Skills And Experience
- At least 1 year of experience working with either Java or NodeJS
- Experience in developing backend server systems.
- Having knowledge of algorithms, assessing the complexity of an algorithm.
- Have knowledge of security for large web systems.
- Have a good product mindset.
- Experience working with Kafka, RabbitMQ, and NATS messaging systems.
- Good understanding and knowledge with Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Caching, MySQL, NoSQL, and SQL systems.
- Understand and have experience working with Protobuf and gRPC
- Proficient with GIT.
- Can work well both independently and in a team.
- Adapt to high pressure at work.
Prefer If Candidate Have
- Open-minded to learn new programming languages, and new technologies, and be ready to cope with technological challenges to solve the work effectively.
- Experience working with Cocos or Unity game engines as a Backend Developer.
- Experience in developing game server systems.
- Understand the operation mechanism of the game engine, and animation.
- Experience building hybrid mobile applications such as ReactJS, …
- Sharp and logical thinking, good at maths and matrix is a big plus.
- CTO/ Tech Lead
- Tech Lead Interview -> HR Interview
Welcome to GemiTek
In GemiTek, we pursue speed without sacrificing quality. Our studio was formed in 2019. Thriving with more than 100 employees in 2020, we keep growing strong. Join us now!